What is a web banner?
A web banner is an image that spans across the top of a website. The “Still” in the name of the product means that the banners are not animated with moving elements. They are a still, or static, image. This product would be for any banner image needed that isn’t a Facebook cover photo (e.g. website, Twitter, Wattpad etc).
Note: We only offer this service for book covers that we have designed.
What’s included when I order a web banner?
One file, designed to the specified dimensions, which is adapted from the book cover design.
See an example of a book cover to web banner conversion below:
How much does a web banner cost?
The price for our title page is listed on our cover design extras form (once you select it).
What are the specifications for the file that you will be receiving?
- File Type: JPG or PNG
- Dimensions: These are specified by the client at the time of ordering
- File Size: They will vary depending on dimensions, however, we will keep the file as small as possible to keep web loading time low.
Resolution: 72 DPI
What is the process?
You can order your web banner in one of three ways:
- You can order it when you first order your book cover design
- It may be included in your book cover design package
- You can order it on our cover design extras form at a later date after we have already designed your book cover.
- The process for designing your web banner only begins after we have an approved book cover design to work when we have received the specific dimensions.
- After receiving the file, you can review it for any errors. We’ll fix any changes you have at this point, free of charge. Once you approve, let us know.
- Once the file is approved any final files and instructions will be sent, if necessary, and the project is considered complete.
What is the turnaround time for this project?
- If the web banner was ordered after the book cover design was completed, it will be sent within 3 business days of payment.
- If the web banner was ordered at the same time as the book cover or is part of a cover design package, it will be sent within 3 business days of your approval of the book cover.
All revisions and/or changes while the project is active will be made free of charge. If you decide at a later date after approval of the project that you’d like to make further changes please email us to let us know. At that point, a quote will be sent to you based on the complexity of the request.
If there’s anything missing or that is unclear about the process or what’s included when you order this item from us. Please contact us to let us know.