What is a Facebook cover photo?
Many authors have Facebook pages for their pen names and/or books. The Facebook cover photo is the image that spans across the top of a Facebook page.
What’s included when I order a Facebook cover photo?
One final file that is adapted from your book cover design that is optimized to use as a Facebook Cover image.
See an example of a Facebook cover photo conversion from a book cover below:
ebook cover design
fb cover photo design
How much does a Facebook cover photo cost?
The price for our Facebook cover photo is listed on our cover design extras form (once you select it).
What are the specifications for the file that you will be receiving?
- File Type: JPG
- File Size: less than 100 kilobytes
- Dimensions: 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall
- Resolution: 72 DPI
- Colour Scale: RGB
- Will not be more than 20% text (as per Facebook’s policy)
- Will account for the placement of the author’s Facebook profile picture so as to not overlap.
Facebook’s policy for cover photos:
All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your cover. Covers can’t be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else’s copyright. You may not encourage people to upload your cover to their personal timelines. Covers may not include images with more than 20% text.
What is the process?
You can order your Facebook cover in one of three ways:
- You can order it when you first order your book cover design
- It may be included in your book cover design package
- You can order it on our cover design extras form at a later date after we have already designed your book cover.
- The process for designing your Facebook cover begins after we have an approved book cover design to work with.
- After receiving the file, you can review it for any errors. We’ll fix any changes you have at this point, free of charge. Once you approve, let us know.
- Once the file is approved any final files and instructions will be sent, if necessary, and the project is considered complete.
What is the turnaround time for this project?
- If the Facebook cover photo was ordered after the book cover design was completed, it will be sent within 2-3 business days of payment of the invoice.
- If the Facebook cover photo was ordered at the same time as the book cover or is part of a cover design package, it will be sent within 2-3 business days of your approval of the book cover
All revisions and/or changes while the project is active will be made free of charge. If you decide at a later date after approval of the project that you’d like to make further changes please email us to let us know. At that point, a quote will be sent to you based on the complexity of the request.
If there’s anything missing or that is unclear about the process or what’s included when you order this item from us. Please contact us to let us know.
Leave A Comment